Thursday, July 13, 2006

Happiest Moments

Since my posts have been somewhat deep and depressing lately, I thought I'd brighten things up a bit and hopefully get you involved as well. Try posting this on your site, encourage your friends to do the same, and see how many people it ripples through.


The top 10 happiest moments in my life thus far. (I'm sure I'm leaving many out, but I have to pick 10)


1. The births of my four children (i didn't cheat and use up 4 spots :-b)

2. Falling in love with my wife

3. My wedding

4. Falling in love for the first time

5. Accepting Holy Communion for the first time

6. Receiving forgiveness after 21 years of not going to confession

7. Watching my sons participate in baseball and wrestling

8. Watching my daughter sing in choir

9. Shopping with my daughter when she was a toddler

10. Collecting the check from the sale of my first company

No comments: