Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Contact sport


Contact sport
Originally uploaded by ddurbin123.
So I lied. I decided to go to another NCC womens game tonight. I was pleasantly suprised that some of the things that bugged me weren't as big of problems tonight. NCC did much better at preventing North Parks fast break, albeit North Park's gaurds were not as aggressive as the last opponent at pushing the ball up the court.

I also liked the low post defense better tonight over the last effort I watched. There were a couple of players I hadn't seen for NCC before, and I believe they had a positive impact on their lane defense.

I also liked NCC's ability to push the fast break.

In general NCC was patient on offense, although there were a number of times I thought the spacing was really bad. Don't know if it was due to missed rotations or bad decisions on penetration, but it clogged things up when the gaurds would drive right into one of their low post players. Left them nowhere to go.

No comments: