Monday, September 04, 2006

2006 Naperville Last Fling Openning Night

What a time! What a concert!




I changed out of my work clothes at the office before leaving around 5pm. One of the guys asked if I had a date, hahahaha. I solicitted companions for the concert from the office, but there were no takers. Not too suprised. People usually have prior committments on the weekends, especially holiday weekends.




I called home to see if anyone there would be coming with me, and no, there wouldn't be. But my daughter asked what was for supper and if I'd bring some pop home.




I got home, made Belgian Waffles for the kids, played with the pups, transfered some $$$ into my checking account, and set off to get beer money.




I arrived at the park about 7:30pm, with .38 special slated to start at 8pm. I bought my tix, got my drinking wrist band, and purchased my first beverage of the night.




Anywho, the band was easily 30 minutes late, and it was good and dark by the time they took stage. I'd also had a couple more drinks by then :-)




These guys are old, but man, they can blow your hair back. What a trip. Here are some pix.




















No comments: