Monday, March 14, 2005

You never write, you don't call...

I haven't written anything substantive for a while.. Not sure that I will now either. Our children have been occupying our time and mental resources recently. I wish I could write about the ordeal, but I can't. It's safe to say that these last 3 weeks have been our most difficult, which is saying a lot given what we've been through before. Maybe the worst part of all of this is that we cannot talk to anyone about what's going on, at least not some of the why. It's just unthinkable, and we are devastated.

I've been trying to keep my mind occupied by reading or playing word games like Yahoo Crosswords, Twister and such. It's hard to remain focused for any length of time.

I appreciate the handfull of bloggers that I visit on a regular basis. Their mindfulness and levity provide a needed relief from my own trials and tribulations.

No comments: