Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Whoa

I had the weirdest dream last night. I went to a gun store and asked to test fire a pistol. Of course, this was supervised, but after I fired of a few rounds at the target, I put the gun to my head and pulled the trigger... the weird thing is that I saw myself do this, like an out-of-body experience.

In reality now... I went to the Chicago NCAA regional final game between Illinois and Arizona Saturday. It was, I think, even more thrilling than the Superbowl. With 4:04 on the clock, Illinois was down by 15 points. Before we knew what was going on they were within 8 with a minute left. The excitement of being part of 20 thousand+ screaming fans and seeing your team pull one out of the grave was unbelievable. If I can figure out how to get the pictures off my phone, I'll post them...

No comments: