Sunday, November 06, 2005

Sunday Berries


IMG_6485
Originally uploaded by ddurbin123.
I've been going stir crazy this week, not being able to get out often to take pictures. As winter approaches, I know any nice day may be our last of the season.

Adding to the worsening weather and fewer daylight hours is an increasing workload. We find ourselves overwhelmed by our own success with not enough people to do the work and not enough time to find more people. It's better than the alternative.

The doctor increased my Effexor dosage to 150mg daily a little more than a week ago. I'm now very sleepy during the day and figetty at night. I don't worry about things as much as I had been, but some things I probaby need to worry about, like projects at work, getting up on time, etc. Hopefully this will work itself out, but I remember now why I got off Effexor the first time I tried it a few years ago. I didn't care about much, and I didn't care that I didn't care. One bennefit of this new mood is that I'm speaking my mind more freely and forcefully.

No comments: