Friday, January 28, 2005

It's wall to wall Iraqi election coverage

I suppose I shouldn't be suprised by it. The war itself has been the lead story most nights for the last couple of years. It's interesting that there are something like 26,000 Iraqis in this country elegible to vote. Although I think I know, I wonder who's paying for that service? I wonder if Iraqis in Iraq will listen to the threats of the insurgents? I have no doubt that there will be alot of bloodshed Sunday as people make their ways to the polls. I also found interesting comments made by a current Iraqi official; the Minister of somethingorother; warning Iran to stop interfering in Iraq's political process.

I'm saddenned by the continuous loss of life in Iraq.

I wish there was a football game on Sunday to break up what I suspect will be my viewing of wall to wall Iraqi election coverage.

No comments: