Friday, January 14, 2005

Rock n roll, I'm going to the Super Bowl

I'm feeling quite a bit better today, now that I've probably distributed this "crud" which has by now, undoubtedly, been spread like a cheezy pyramid scheme.

I read some article that said the military had discussed a "horny" bomb that would carry an aphrodesiac making enemy troops unresistable to each other. They also allegedly tossed around the idea of a "who me?" bomb, which would emit fart odors. It's true! In documents released in the Freedom of Information Act, the US Airforce Wright Laboratory discussed various of chemical agents intended to harrass, annoy or identify the bad guys. It's a must read and funny as hell. I mean, we now have "bunker busters" . What would these be called. Weapons of Mass Seduction? Stink Bombs? Could they be shot from a Love Gun?

ANYWAY, I'm going to the Super Bowl! My company won this through one of our partners for being one of the top companies in sales last year. It's 5 days and 4 nights at a snazzy resort, a private dinner with Boomer Esiason, and leisure activities, whatever the hell those are, and of course, tickets to Super Bowl XXXIX. I felt (and maybe still do) feel a little guilty about going. First, I always feel guilty about going on trips and leaving the family home. Second, we're really busy at work, and I'll be taking 3 days off. Third, a lot of people worked hard last year and it doesn't seem fair for 2 of us to reap this kind of reward. However, the tickets were offered to two other people before I accepted one. Neither could or wanted to go. I almost said no, but how many chances will I have to go, no less go for free.

No comments: