Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Tuesday Happiness

On the way home from work tonight I experienced an extreme burst of joy... no explaination for it... none at all... i'm driving the expressway home with Godsmack unplugged in the CD player, singing like a lark... well... anyway... the sun is shining and traffic is the least of my concerns... i was just happy...


i've been completely off the Wellbutrin since Saturday now. I'm sleeping much better. Just on the Lexapro and an appointment next week where I'll ask to be phased off of that.

My daughter woke up in a funk today... depressed and sad... it harkened me back to a year and a half ago when every day was a bad day for her... My wife took the day off to get her out of the house and try to get her out of the mood... and it seems to have worked. It's interesting how my moods can be driven by the moods of those around me.

I had lunch with my brother too. He seemed really excited to meet with me and I felt like he wanted to ask or tell me something throughout the meal, but we just chatted. Totally enjoyable. He's considering going to a race at Talladega this weekend... I hope he can go. He's gonna be racing in a couple of weeks so I'm looking forward to that too.

I'm beginning to get the feel for how to work the new camera and I'm having a lot of fun with shooting again. I love this time of year with the change of colors, although I don't care for the cold.. but really... January is cold... this is very comfortable weather.



There was a big storm here last night... I don't know how much it rained, but many streets were flooded which caused a great amount of traffic trouble this morning. I was 30 minutes late for my 9am meeting, but it was no biggie...


I stopped at the Naperville Riverwalk on the way home to shoot some photos of the sunset. I was surprised at how high the DuPage River was running. If we get the amount of rain predicted overnight this thing is easily going to be over the banks... it runs about 1.5 miles from my house. I'm not listed in a flood plane and i think it would take rain on Biblical proportions for it to reach me though.




The joy of the afternoon has faded. No sadness. No joy. No stress... maybe just little.
There's nothing better than a warm puppy, except 2 warm puppies and a fuzzy dog.

Good night house. Good night stars. Good night friends. Good night moon.

No comments: