Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Yo Ho Ho and a Bottle of Rum...

Actually, Rum is about the only alcoholic beverage I haven't received for Christmas this year. I received a basket from one of our vendors with 3 bottles of wine, cheese and crackers. Very nice. I was given a bottle of very fine cognac and wine from one of our sales reps. And today, another rep gave me 2 bottles of his mother's home made wine.

The the receiving continues. My company gave everyone leather coats from Lands End, one of our best customers by the way ;-) This is on top of the fat bonus's, matching 401K contributions and stock options. Happy Day!

All due to the end of a fantastic year. The best year in the 15 I've been doing this. If it weren't for CNN, CBS, ABC, NBC, and MSNBC, I wouldn't have realized that the economy sucks.

No comments: