Friday, December 09, 2005

Aren't I adorable?


Aren't I adorable?
Originally uploaded by ddurbin123.
I went to bed last night feeling like crap,woke up feeling like crap, and still feel like crap.

And as if I didn't get enough time behind the windshield last night due to the snow, I drove to Chicago today for some work that didn't get called off until I was already there, and the drive back sucked big time, although I got some nice shots.

So I don't know if my aches are due to an oncoming cold, the change from Effexor to Wellbutrin and Lexapro, or sitting in the GD car for umpteen hours.

I'm pretty sure that one is not supposed to just cold turkey switch off of Effexor but that's what my MD has me doing.

Besides the aches, I'm pretty searly too. I spent the better part of the day wanting to grab a tire iron and inflict a WWF beatdown on someone.

So, I get home finally, deal with some miscellaneous BS at work and listen to my daughter whine about wanting her own dog.

On the upside, I was treated to some yummy pork chops and my kids got excellent mid-term report cards.

No comments: