Wednesday, December 28, 2005

December Skies


December Skies
Originally uploaded by ddurbin123.
Well, Christmas has come and gone and my dread of the holiday has been justified.

- Credit card is max'd - just where do they get off automatically increasing the credit limit without asking me?

- Spent the day with the 5 of us in seperate rooms, with the excepetion of openning presents and dinner.

- Salvation army bell ringers still bug me, although I donate and they (Salvation army) do good work.

On the bright side

- it was relatively warm - in the 40's
- the Bears swept the season series with the Packers and won the division title
- I didn't have to work Monday
- Nobody I know died

The sunset sucked tonight, but suprisingly the sunset reflection on the clouds was fantastic.

No comments: